Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Babysitter

This morning, Tesla woke up 30 minutes early.

I love waking up earlier than I intended to.  It's my favorite.

Especially when my child is in a particularly whiny mood.

I was trying to get ready for church but he was insisting loudly that I hold him.  Unfortunately, I have not yet mastered the art of changing my clothes whilst holding a crying child.  Since we recently dismissed our live-in nanny (she just wasn't up to our standards), I had to find an alternative means of childcare.

Enter the iTunes visualizer.

It's magic on a screen.



Also good for providing hours of entertainment:

Feet.

1 comment:

  1. Quite possibly my favorite of your posts. =) He is freaking adorable!!! haha i love the itunes visualizer. And that is one more reason why Mac is better than PC =D. haha you are a great writer, I remember when we used to write stories just for fun. Mine were so basic and forward. Yours have always been sarcastic and entertaining =P

    ReplyDelete