but dang it i'm going to MAKE some awesome things happen!
notice how positive i'm being. i want an extra sticker for that.
and also tesla woke up with a 103 degree fever last night. even worse, desmond (who was not sick) took the liberty of screaming his head off intermittently for over 2 hours. it's a good thing i went to bed at 9 last night, so i had some extra reserves when they woke up a little before 11.
...and right now those of you with newborns are like SHUT UP ALREADY YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
perspective. i know. :) sorry guys. keep on keepin on, your babies are super cute.
enough talking. let's get to it.
1. sprouts employees who help me out to the car (even though i lied and said i didn't need it) and make easy conversation and then compliment me on my nice skin ARE AWESOME.
2. barnes and noble employees who settle on shooting me disapproving looks rather than kicking me out while i try to corral two crazies and find JUST ONE THING GUYS SO STAY WITH ME FOR A MINUTE are awesome.
3. this little face is awesome. i forgive him for last night.
4. being able to look forward to watching psych on thursday is awesome. no i will not stop talking about it. gus is my homeboy.
5. perfectly ripe avocados are awesome. especially when they're about 70 cents each instead of like 2 bucks a pop.
p.s. this also counts as yesterday's picture. my hand is in it.
6. cupcakes. are. awesome. in fact, i just ate two of them in front of the computer while writing this post. mindful eating what?
7. frosting cupcakes with tesla was
see, i'm being the cool mom who doesn't care about messes. watch me be cool.
come on, you knew it was coming. that huge chunk of frosting never had a chance against gravity.