Tuesday, March 13, 2012

what goes on around here

i admire people who eat well.

i'd like to be able to do that, i really would.

benefits would be reaped, and they would be many.

and yeah, sometimes things like this happen.

i'm telling you, you can put this dressing on anything.

but more often than not, things like this happen.


this is a texas sheet cake in a 9x13 pan.

let me break it down for you.

how much of the cake silas ate:  0%
how much of the cake the dog ate:  0%
how much of the cake tesla and desmond ate:  approximately 3%

how much did i eat, you ask?  

i'll let you do the math.

and take a look at what my sweet, sweet husband brought me when i was having a rough time.



notice it's not a bag of kale.  ;)


1 comment:

  1. I noticed, when I was a young mommy, that sugar, especially chocolate, turned a difficult moment into a rough day. Even now I notice the effects

    ReplyDelete